Monday, July 13, 2009

A NEW CHALLENGE!

My family is CRAZY! We are having a contest to see who can lose ten pounds first. You also have to keep it off everyday for two weeks. Kim and Jeremy aren't invited because combined they might have a body fat of 20 percent. Everybody has to put in $50.00 "entrance fee" because we wouldn't want to bet. The winner will walk away with about $500.00. Wish me luck and don't let me eat any treats. It is also on your honor and Jocelyn is afraid everyone will cheat. I promise I won't cheat. Share your tips with me.

11 comments:

Jeremy said...

I want in. Texas has already added at least 10 pounds to me. I feel I'm being discriminated against...

Megan said...

I think that is an excellent idea! I could totally be motivated by $500.00.

Turpin Times said...

Can non-family members join?

Jocelyn said...

I agree Jeremy and Kim can not play....Did my weigh in this morning...(no cheating from this girl)

Leslie said...

Good Luck...I have had several friend do this challenge here and won great prizes.

Heather said...

Could the reason that Joc is worried about everyone cheating be that she is worried that SHE will cheat? I'm just putting that out there.
Good luck friends!

Jerry said...

We all have to have honor.Charactor is important in men dogs and horses. If there is no charactor there is not much.

Jocelyn said...

I don't know if I really thought I could get away with it a may be tempted to cheat. Unfortunetly, I think the results would be pretty obvious....

Kim Ward said...

Best of luck to all. I think I should be allowed in on the contest in some way or another, I would like to win. I guess I will just route for people today it is NIcole. Go Nicca go. Now you hit him Fritz. Anyone know the movie?

Kris said...

Great idea!! Can family friends be included, I need to drop 10 and a little moola is a great incentive, it's really too bad I love treats so much. GRRRRRR for baby weight.

Nicole said...

Its a close call and don't count anyone out.