Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Book Club
I love to read. One of the things I know I have done right as a Mom is to instill the love of reading in my boys. All of them love books. Recently Jackson, Daniel, and I have started our own book club. They always ask about my book club so we have started a kid's book club. Currently we are the only three members. Our first book is Pippi Longstocking. Jocelyn gave this book to Jack a couple of years ago and he hasn't read it. I think he thought it was for girls but now he is hooked. He thinks Pippi is awesome. Both Jack and Dan laugh out loud. We read it together and take turns. Daniel is pretty good but he is a little slow so he only reads a paragraph at a time. It is so fun to lay in my bed and read with them. We are almost finished with this book and then we will have our discussion. So if your kids want to join let us know. We are nerds and proud of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What a fun idea! My boys love that book too.
Totally reminds me of your mom reading books to you guys in bed. I love it! And remember when Natty and Kim would have readathons?
What a great and awesome idea!
shippu
Wow can grandmas with no kids at home belong to this book club?
Wow can grandmothers with out any kids at home belong also.
Post a Comment