Saturday, October 1, 2011

Tonsils

Jack being silly

Jack had to get his tonsils out. It wasn't the most convenient time but is there ever? He got his tonsils out on the Thursday after school started. He had a rough spring and summer with being sick. Me and my boys are really susceptible to Strep. Jack has had it I think 7 times since last July. Finally we got the okay from Dr. Doug to go ahead and take out the tonsils. Jack was really nervous but mostly about the IV.

The best part was watching Jackson after they gave him versed to relax him. He was CRAZY! He just laughed and laughed. Wade and I thought he was faking at first but he wasn't. I think he would be a happy drunk! The surgery went great but the recovery was long. Jack was miserable for days. I was proud of him he never got down. I am lucky I got Jack first. He is so easy and good. I love him and I hope this keeps the sickness away.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Thank goodness that those tonsils are out!!!! No more Strep!!!!

Heather said...

Hoping for a healthier winter for Jackson.

Chrystie said...

I miss your blogging! Even though we are carpooling I never get to talk to you since I am always in my jammies when you come get Arden and probably vice versa!

Heather said...

Hi Jess. It's never too late to tell the Fox News story.