Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Jack!

Jack turned five on March 12.  The party lasted about a week and I am feeling a little partied out.   Jack wanted sushi for lunch on his birthday.  We went to the Happy Sumo for lunch and then we tried to go to the Clark Planetarium to see Sea Monster 3-D.  Daniel had other plans he had a blow out in his clothes so I ran to the gap to get something new and then we ran to the movie and then we missed the movie by about 3 minutes.  They won't let you in late.  So Jack decided we  would go home and watch the Santa Clause.  I know a Christmas movie but it was his birthday so he got to pick.  We had a party with kids which we have never done and I am not sure how to do it.  We just did some crafts and watched a little Transformer's cartoon.  The kids seemed happy!  On Sunday we had the Larsen's and the Olsen's together to celebrate.  Jack gets pretty excited with all his family over.  He was most excited for all of his family coming to our house.  It gets a bit chaotic but it is nice to get together.  Thank you to everyone for coming and spoiling Jack.  He is really lucky to have such good families that love him.
We are really glad to have Jackson in our family.  He is a really good boy and very smart.  Every day he says something that just makes me smile.  He is also a great big brother to Dan and loves to help parent him.  I feel very lucky to have him.     

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Jack! I love you. You have to love a kid that gets suchi on his birthday and listens to Shawn Hannity.

The Taylor Family said...

Hey Jessica, I love finding friends blogs! Welcome to the blogging world! Be careful, it can be addicting!:) Becca Check us out if ya like... www.thesixtaylorsinutah.blogspot.com