Time goes by so quickly and there are so many things to learn and experience it is hard to figure out the best way to spend my time. I have a new computer and I bought a Mac and I don't really no how to navigate. So there will certainly be a learning curve for me and I will need to spend some time learning. To bad I am not patient, Currently my two boys keep me busy. Jack is turning five next week and Daniel is two. They bring me joy and pretty much monopolize most of my time. So I am hoping in the few moments of free time that they allow I can become better at my record keeping and staying connected to family and friends. Hopefully I won't embarrass Wade to much with my blogging.
Friday, March 7, 2008
Time
I do not have a clue what I am doing but I feel like I need to join with the rest of the world and communicate via Internet. I am hoping I will actually learn something and enjoy doing it. I have never been a good journal keeper and apparently my brother read it when I was in college so now he can just read it at his leisure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Jessica, I'm excited you're blogging. You make everything you do seem effortless. Thanks for being a great big sister love,
Kim
What a show off! The first time I look at your blog you have music. This should be fun but I would still rather pick up the phone.
Nicole
So I am shocked a second time... first finding Nic's blog and then yours. You go Larsons. I am SO glad you finally decided to join the blogging world. I love it and have actually printed up my 2007 posts with BLURB into a book. It is awesome and seriously like a journal for me. Can't wait to see what you are up too and keep in touch this way. HUGS.
ps. i still need to know how to hem pants that look professional. Any way to walk me through it?
What up Jess! I knew once Nic had a blog that you wouldn't be too far behind. Just in time for blogging night at Bookies. Thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog.
You're a gem!
Post a Comment