Thursday, March 20, 2008









6 comments:

Jen said...

I really think you have the cutest family. I sent you an email a week ago when I started the blog, maybe you didn't get it. Thanks for taking a look at my blog. I still don't think I have that much to say, maybe that will change over time. You should definitely give My Sister's Keeper another try. It is a serious tear jerk - so trying to read it during labor was probably not a good idea.

Turpin Times said...

Oh, why do they have to grow up?! Your family is GORGEOUS!

Leslie said...

Jessica,
I found your blog through Holly and I can't believe how big your boys are!
Your Boys are darling and you have been blessed.

Kirstin Schmidt said...

Cute blog Jessica! Looks like you had a fun week of birthdays. I can't believe a 5 year old like sushi! Whew! You can check us out at schmidtfan.org!

Chrystie said...

I found your blog! Welcome to the internet. Your blog is so cute, I am impressed that you have music and everything! You are already better at the blogging than I am, and I started last fall! Your your family pictures are so beautiful. You guys are all supermodels!

The Taylor Family said...

Hey Jessica this is Becca! I am tagging you! So you need to come to my blog to see how it works! If ya want but I would really love any suggestions!