He is so animated.
We were able to celebrate Daniel's 3rd birthday right before our baby was born. We might be a little crazy but we had his birthday with our families the night before my c-section. My doctor moved it up a week and so I wouldn't have been home for the original party date. I just didn't know when I would do it if I didn't do it before so it was a very thrown together party. The cake had issues because I did not bake it long enough. I didn't even check it and when Wade went to decorate it was not cooked all the way through. So, Wade ordered desserts from the Dodo that were more edible. He tends to go overboard we had like ten extra.
We are so happy to have Daniel in our family. He is so full of personality and always animated. He is a very sweet boy and loves his brothers. He is super smart and has a great memory especially when quoting movies. I sometimes wonder if I let him watch to much t.v. because he has lots of quotes. He has only seen Kung Fu Panda twice and he quotes it all the time and remembers all the characters. I am so thankful for him and the love what he brings into our family.
Dan age 3 (copying Sarah)
favorite things: play with friends (Drew & Jaycee), play with cousins and Jack, swimming, coloring, reading books, and working with his dad. He got some new tools for his birthday from Kim's family and he told me now he can be a fixer.
favorite music & movies: Backyardigans, Toy Story 2, mom's singing (scary), Bon Jovi (it's a Larsen thing), and Kung Fu Panda.
favorite books: Panda Bear, Panda Bear What do you See?, Magic Tree House books, Backyardigan books, and really anything as long as someone will read he will listen.
favorite foods: noodles, frosting cookies, chocolate milk, candy (See's-Jason buys him this all the time), cantaloupe, and any treats.
dislikes: chores, healthy food, and waking up in the afternoon.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Daniel! Also, congrats and good job on new baby Luke, he is adorable.
We love Daniel and are so glad he is a part of our family. I think animated is the perfect word to describe Danners. Happy birthday we love you!
Happy Birthday Daniel!! We will have to try the Kung Fu Panda one of these days I guess. Luke is soooo cute, you have the most beautiful boys. (by the way...Arden is taking a nap! Yay!! I better get back to work now).
Danner you are such a fun boy. I love you!
Happy Birthday to Daniel! He is so handsome. Looks like a fun birthday. The cake looks fantastic.
Happy Birthday Daniel! Thanks for the shout out for Drew. He loves playing with Daniel too.
Post a Comment