7 pounds 13 ounces
22 inches
We are so happy that Luke has arrived to our family safely. We have had a busy month and are glad to have some down time with our new baby.
I had a scheduled c-section and it was moved up by one week because I think Dr. Porter felt sorry for me (maybe he saw my feet on my blog). I am so lucky to have such a nice family who is so willing to help get our house put back together from our home improvement projects. Nicole and my mom spent hours the few days before putting things together. I am embarrassed to say the my bathroom was a complete mess. I am a true consumer and I have a fair amount of beauty products so I decided I needed to clean things out before I put them back. Well as I pulled stuff from the cupboards and drawers I became overwhelmed. I didn't quite know where to start. So in comes my boss, Nicole (my sister). I am sure (positive) she is still talking about it. Lucky, she didn't see before I gave a bunch of stuff away and threw a bunch of stuff out. She is very good at finding a place for things. I can be tidy once it is organized but the initial organizing- I am at a loss. So thank you Nicole! I have mentioned the whirlwind before her name is Mom. My mom gets more done than any person I know. I wish I would have inherited more of this quality but fortunately for me she came to help put our house back together before the baby arrived. So thank you Mom!
My sister Kim was my nurse during my C-section. I get really nervous and I was really grateful that my sister was one of my caregivers. She wasn't scheduled to work but called the night before to see if she could work so she could be my nurse. I was her only patient and it was very fun to have her there. Thanks Kim for being such a good sister and fabulous nurse.
Wade was also able to take the week off from work. I feel so lucky to have a husband that is so willing to help me and the boys. Jack and Dan were so excited to have their Dad home all week. We are all doing well and love having a baby in the house. Even though there are many sleepless nights I love the tiny baby stage. I wish it lasted longer. I'll just caffeinate myself so that I can function.
Here are some of our pictures from the big day.22 inches
We are so happy that Luke has arrived to our family safely. We have had a busy month and are glad to have some down time with our new baby.
I had a scheduled c-section and it was moved up by one week because I think Dr. Porter felt sorry for me (maybe he saw my feet on my blog). I am so lucky to have such a nice family who is so willing to help get our house put back together from our home improvement projects. Nicole and my mom spent hours the few days before putting things together. I am embarrassed to say the my bathroom was a complete mess. I am a true consumer and I have a fair amount of beauty products so I decided I needed to clean things out before I put them back. Well as I pulled stuff from the cupboards and drawers I became overwhelmed. I didn't quite know where to start. So in comes my boss, Nicole (my sister). I am sure (positive) she is still talking about it. Lucky, she didn't see before I gave a bunch of stuff away and threw a bunch of stuff out. She is very good at finding a place for things. I can be tidy once it is organized but the initial organizing- I am at a loss. So thank you Nicole! I have mentioned the whirlwind before her name is Mom. My mom gets more done than any person I know. I wish I would have inherited more of this quality but fortunately for me she came to help put our house back together before the baby arrived. So thank you Mom!
My sister Kim was my nurse during my C-section. I get really nervous and I was really grateful that my sister was one of my caregivers. She wasn't scheduled to work but called the night before to see if she could work so she could be my nurse. I was her only patient and it was very fun to have her there. Thanks Kim for being such a good sister and fabulous nurse.
Wade was also able to take the week off from work. I feel so lucky to have a husband that is so willing to help me and the boys. Jack and Dan were so excited to have their Dad home all week. We are all doing well and love having a baby in the house. Even though there are many sleepless nights I love the tiny baby stage. I wish it lasted longer. I'll just caffeinate myself so that I can function.
Wade and Luke.
17 comments:
He truly BEAUTIFUL! Congrats! Hooray, he's here and you're not pregnant anymore!
Blessed your angels of your family that was there for you.
I love the thumb sucking picture! He is so cute. I too love the tiny baby phase they are so wonderful! Congrats and I love you.
Luke is so beautiful, I love him so much. Thanks for letting me come and hold him at random hours. Your family is so great, I'm just sad I wasn't around when they were getting rid of the stuff.
He is beautiful Jessica, How exciting for Jack and Dan!! It's amazing how husbands and family all pulls together when is needed and you definately needed it and in the months to come. I love the little baby phase too. They are so little and tender and are so peaceful. They definately are sent from up above enjoy it while it lasts because it's gone too soon!
Another handsome Olsen on the earth! Nice work Jess (and Wade). Love you.
He is so beautiful, congratulations! Jake and Daniel look so cute holding their little brother.
Yay, thanks for the pictures, he is soooo beautiful. Thanks for letting me come over and see him. Enjoy the little baby stage, one day you will blink and he will all of the sudden be huge like mine! You can drop Daniel at our house for a play date anytime you need a toddler-free hour, Arden would love it.
what a wonderful thing to have a newborn in the house. definitely bring a feeling of love and peace into the home. Luke is adorable and am glad to hear that all went well. You are so lucky to have such a great family to help out like they do. Wish I were there to see him in person. miss you. KEep in touch.
He is beautiful. I couldn't have my dear nephew born into chaos. Sorry I hope I wasn't too bossy.
Congrats, Jess! He is a doll. Isn't it wonderful not being pregnant? The sleep is lacking, but when you do get it, isn't it the best? I hope your recovery is going well. Love ya!
Jessica, he is darling. Thanks for posting the pictures. I'm so glad your operation went well and he is here healthy and happy. He looks so content sucking his thumb. I love that stage when you so marvel at the tiniest thing they do. Wade said you were already up and doing "projects". I am amazed! I think I milked the pain and effort of childbirth for at least a month!
I need to give you a mission, can you find out from Sarah what kind of camera she has? I have been commenting on her blog for a while trying to find out and I don't get a response. Maybe she doesn't remember me so she isn't responding.
He is just adorable. Congratulations. I love the thumb-sucking photo. Jack and Daniel are very handsome. It's hard to believe you have three kiddos!
Jessica thanks for the help. Luke is great. ou are great also. I hope jtht yo caan get back to a normal routine. We love the boys.
He is pretty dang cute and we are not even in a fight yet. Luke may be my favorite baby yet. Congratulations. :)
Congrats! Your boys are all so cute! I hope the sleepless nights don't last too long!
Love the pictures! Even though we lice close we just dont get to see him like we do on the blog. Safety 1st, stay away cooties, from beautiful new babies!
Post a Comment