A part of me has always wanted a girl but how cute are they? Kim has been practicing her photography at our house a little. She took a lot of pictures but we aren't all that photogenic so here are a couple of cute ones. Our life will be wild and probably a little dirtier and stinkier than I would like, but they are great.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
BOYS X 3
A part of me has always wanted a girl but how cute are they? Kim has been practicing her photography at our house a little. She took a lot of pictures but we aren't all that photogenic so here are a couple of cute ones. Our life will be wild and probably a little dirtier and stinkier than I would like, but they are great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh Jess, your boys are so cute. Thanks for letting me hold Luke last night. He is just a cutie.
These pictures are adorable. Congratulations on the new baby!
Darling!
Handsome, handsome, and handsome.
So Cute! I love baby Luke
(Jackson 3.0). You have such beautiful, smart boys. I need to hold him I'm going through withdrawls.
They are three of the cutest boys I have ever met. Definetly 3 of my favorite people (even BABY Luke) :)
Post a Comment