ummmmm. . . how in the HE_ _ are you chasing around three little boys in those shoes? I still don't know how you wear adorable shoes like that. I would fall right on my butt. Guess someone has to be the girlie girl in the fam. I love #2 and #3 but would go with #3 just because they are more versatile without the bow on them. Hope life is good. Oh, I am going to be in SLC the first 3 weeks of Dec. and was thinking it would be fun to plan another Ricks Reunion? What do you think? It would be fun to see people again. Are people still around? LEt me know.
I know you are as much of a political junkie as I am, but your fashion sense far surpasses mine. Having said that, I vote for #2. Speaking of fashion, let's just be grateful that we don't have to worry about the candidate wearing the pantsuits anymore!
Number 2.... they remind me of the shoes I wore to my wedding -- don't take that the wrong way. It was a very tasteful wedding (reception/openhouse). And the shoes went with a black dress that was not my wedding dress. I am big on things with sentimental value, so I would definitely choose an updated version of my 'fond memories' shoes. Just my opinion. :)
Hi Jess, I always read your blog (yes I'm nosey that way). Congrats on the new baby!! I love #2, lets hope your shoe election turns out better than Election '08......Obama/NoBama.
This is my kind of election!! How refreshing!! I go for number 1. I'm a sucker for red! As for number 2 fancy! As for number 3 practical!! They all are winners but, 1 is by far the best! I agree with the mojo. Those Oprah's are fun to watch with the makeovers but as for the life changing? Give me a freaking bucket to barf in. Life changing because you finally were not lazy enough to have a multi-millionare to get you a new haircut, clothes and makeup. Anyone can look good if they put a little effort. Even us fluffy ones like me!
I vote for #1 with #2 at a close 2nd. I love anything red, but I really love the bow. Maybe you could get that one in red?? That would be perfect. P.S. Jess I think the makeover could be life changing, why don't you nominate me. I don't feel particularly cute or sexy alot of the time.
I have been married to Wade for twelve years. I am the mother of three little boys Jack, Dan and Luke. This blog is a glimpse into our crazy little world.
19 comments:
I love them all but I think #2 would have to be my vote. :)
ummmmm. . . how in the HE_ _ are you chasing around three little boys in those shoes? I still don't know how you wear adorable shoes like that. I would fall right on my butt.
Guess someone has to be the girlie girl in the fam.
I love #2 and #3 but would go with #3 just because they are more versatile without the bow on them. Hope life is good.
Oh, I am going to be in SLC the first 3 weeks of Dec. and was thinking it would be fun to plan another Ricks Reunion? What do you think? It would be fun to see people again. Are people still around? LEt me know.
I vote for #2! So cute!
none of the above. you need some good keds. The flowers are cute. Did the boys figure that out?
I vote #1. I like the color.
I know you are as much of a political junkie as I am, but your fashion sense far surpasses mine. Having said that, I vote for #2. Speaking of fashion, let's just be grateful that we don't have to worry about the candidate wearing the pantsuits anymore!
On second thought, I really like the red ones, too!
I vote #1. I love red shoes! This is more fun than the real election stuff!
Number 2.... they remind me of the shoes I wore to my wedding -- don't take that the wrong way. It was a very tasteful wedding (reception/openhouse). And the shoes went with a black dress that was not my wedding dress. I am big on things with sentimental value, so I would definitely choose an updated version of my 'fond memories' shoes. Just my opinion. :)
#1. I'm seriously getting anxious about next Tuesday.
And look at you, Miss Creative!
#1 is my favorite but I am a sucker for red shoes.
Hi Jess, I always read your blog (yes I'm nosey that way). Congrats on the new baby!! I love #2, lets hope your shoe election turns out better than Election '08......Obama/NoBama.
I love the #2, I think it's the bow! Just think the Election is almost over and then there no more obsessing.(Then again MAYBE!)
Red is my favorite color, so I'd have to vote #1.
I will start to call you Sarah with so many comments on your blog.
I like #2 but it depends on what you are going to wear them with. Pants would probably cover up the bow....let us know what you decide!
This is my kind of election!! How refreshing!! I go for number 1. I'm a sucker for red! As for number 2 fancy! As for number 3 practical!! They all are winners but, 1 is by far the best! I agree with the mojo. Those Oprah's are fun to watch with the makeovers but as for the life changing? Give me a freaking bucket to barf in. Life changing because you finally were not lazy enough to have a multi-millionare to get you a new haircut, clothes and makeup. Anyone can look good if they put a little effort. Even us fluffy ones like me!
I vote for #1 with #2 at a close 2nd. I love anything red, but I really love the bow. Maybe you could get that one in red?? That would be perfect. P.S. Jess I think the makeover could be life changing, why don't you nominate me. I don't feel particularly cute or sexy alot of the time.
Post a Comment