Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dan's Firsts


Danner's 1st day of Pre-School


9 comments:

Kim Ward said...

He really is such a cute little boy. He just oozes with personality and that is what I love about him, his little animated voice, hands, and facial experssions. Lexie is like that, maybe because they share a birthday month?

Chrystie said...

That is a SAD face! I am guessing he didn't have a great first soccer game? I am bummed that I didn't sign Arden up, maybe next year.

Leslie said...

Wow...that sad face is so SAD!!! He's such a cutie and can't believe how much he has grown!

Heather said...

Cute, cute, cute.

Jen said...

I love that sad face.

Cheri said...

Love Danner!!! You are so lucky to have such a darling kid. He is one of my favorite!!

Turpin Times said...

Ahhh! Sweet!

Natty said...

What a handsome charmer! I love the sad face.

Jerry said...

Dan is a kick I love how serious life is to him and how he really gets into it. Love, MOM