Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Ending!


Last night I was working on my Project 365 scrapbook which I'm soooo far behind on. I turned on the T.V. while I was organizing. I started watching the movie The Breakup. It is pretty hilarious but about half way through I was sick of their bickering. I was waiting for the predictable happy ending but it didn't happen. It was just sad. Who likes sad movies even if they are realistic? That is why I watch movies because it is fantasy and not real life. I also thought how sad that these people (I know they are not real) love each other but are so caught up in trying to hurt the other person everything becomes to late for them. I ended up staying up until midnight finishing the movie and working on my project. Moral of the story don't be mean to each other, only watch happy endings, and never do big fat PROJECTS!!!

6 comments:

Cheri said...

the problem with that project is that you have committed for an entire year. If you didn't have 3 little boys it might not be a problem but you do and your a great mom so they come first and projects come second.

What you do have done is great!

Kim Ward said...

Jess I started out so strong with thsi project. I have pretty much decided to save the book for next year. Stupid I know I was so excieted for the book. I kind of thought the Break-up was funny. NO one wants to do dishes. You are right though.

Chrystie said...

I am with you. I get mad if I go to a movie that ends badly. I know that things in real life don't always end well, but who wants to pay money to be reminded about how unfair life is??? I would much rather feel happy after a movie even if it was predictable. Good luck with your project!

Leslie said...

Congrats Jessica for being so dedicated because I agree with Cheri that it's hard when you have more than one child. Too bad about the movie!

Kirstin Schmidt said...

Good luck with the monsterous project. That is something that I definately wouldn't tackle. Maybe that's why you are a better woman than I am. I too hate...endings that are crappy. I totally buy the crap that movies dish out. I have had a frequent argument with Andrea on this subject. She loves movies that are REAL. We live in the REAL world when I want to watch a movie I don't want to be reminded of the bull crap that happens in real life!

Jerry said...

Jessica, Way to go. I want us all to finish undone projects. We need to get things done so we don't have things hanging over our heads. Projects sometime make us feel creative and clever. Love, MOM