Monday, August 31, 2009

WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER


<

My little brother Michael won the weight loss contest. He lost ten pounds and kept it off for two weeks. I must give him props because he went to Texas for a week on vacation and also to Lake Powell. It is difficult to eat well on vacation especially Lake Powell. Congrats to him. Also everyone else lost close to ten except me and I only lost five. The treats are my nemesis. I must give myself credit for tricking my entire family into dieting at the same time. We are a much lighter family now. The battle of the bulge will continue we just won't be betting at least this month!

6 comments:

Cheri said...

congrats Michael!! Jess don't be to hard on yourself, you didn't have much to lose.. besides you already look FABulous...

Leslie said...

Awesome...a great way to lose weight is to make it a family affair.

Natty said...

Michael has youth on his side. I think the weight loss challenge was a great idea. I have a girl for him to ask out....

Turpin Times said...

Good work Michael! Michael not only has youth on his side, but he is a male and they lose faster. Although, ten pounds is still an accomplishment. However, I think to win the weight loss challenge you should keep if off longer than two weeks, come on!

Heather said...

Nice work Jess on helping your family.
That is a great picture of Michael. I don't see him nearly often enough.

Jerry said...

Natalie get on the girl for Michael. His phone number is 425-4904. Call him and get him going. Michael did a great job although he complained a bit about the diet. Love,MOM