Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Wyatt Weekend!

Wyatt 11 years

This past weekend we went to Morgan Hill, CA to visit Wyatt, Jill, and Scott for Wyatt's Birthday. Wyatt is turning 11! We love him so much and I hope my three boys are as kind, polite, gracious, obedient, cute, fun, and smart as Wyatt is. He is such a great example to our entire family.

We had a great weekend and loved being with them. They live in a smallish town south of San Jose. It is really pretty with lots of golden hills. Their house is really nice with an awesome backyard. We spent a lot of time out watching the kids swim and just visiting. It is a really pretty place.

We also went miniature golfing, ate a lot (Basking Robins {2}, In & Out {2}, Cheesecake Factory, Rosie's on the Beach, Bakery, and Chevy's), and visited the Aquarium in Monterrey. We had a great time. Thanks Jill, Scott, Danny, Corey, and Wyatt, Grandpa Mike, and Grandma Sherie for a great weekend!

Wyatt blowing out his candles.

Me, Jill, Skipper the dog, and Luke hanging out watching the boys swim.
The boys tuckered out on the way to Monterrey. They missed the fried Artichokes!

The boys lounging in the hot tub.
Luke's sour face. Wade was feeding him limes.
Luke loving the limes and wanting more.


Last but not least...we saw this all day long. He wouldn't keep his suit tied.


P.S. This part of CA is the largest home to garlic {smells yummy in the a.m. }, avocado's, mushrooms {yuck}, and artichokes.

11 comments:

Kim Ward said...

Glad you had a good time. Tell Jack to say no to crack.

Kim Ward said...

I forget to say, Luke is changing so much. He looks like a little boy and not a baby. It goes to fast.

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt! Glad you had fun. We missed you here.

Heather said...

One of my friends grew up near Morgan Hill, and she talked about it often. It's a beautiful place (I even got to visit once or twice). Looks like you had a nice time. Glad you got to see Wyatt and Jill's new digs.
Luke is dang cute!

Chrystie said...

Looks fabulous....when are we going to build our pools? :)

Jocelyn said...

What cute pics of your boys and Wyatt. Love the crack pic of Jack.....hilarious.

Ryan & Holly Willard said...

Jills house looks like a resort, it is so beautiful! I can't believe Wyatt is eleven- he is such a sweet kid. I love the pics of Luke and Jacks chauncey.

Leslie said...

WOW!!! What great photos, especially the crack!!!

Jerry said...

My how things do get started. Jacks Chauncy is pretty funny. I feel bad for Chauncy he is going to be famous and doesnt even know it. I am glad you had a good trip. Tell Wyatt he is getting big and he owes me five bucks

Cheri said...

How fun!! I love her backyard. I'm with Nicole, I missed you while you were gone..

Natty said...

I'm glad Jill and Wyatt are doing so well. Your family is darling and Luke is so big!