Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Summer Update!

Ranch days!  Luke loved driving their little Jeep.

London Bridges with the hose.  My version of a Sunday activity!


It wouldn't be summer without Dee's day at Lagoon.  Dan loves me taking him on scary rides.

Boys throwing snaps out on the deck all day long.  They have to clean them up.

These two are so silly.  Look how dirty they are (it's not make-up).

Goofy!

Crashed at 5:30 p.m.

My cute boys in their p.j's.  I love mornings!


8 comments:

Kim Ward said...

Love the pictures. LUke looks so sad in that last picture. Can't wait to see you.

Heather said...

Love the pictures! Darling, darling boys with so much personality.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
You're a dream.

Jen said...

Cute pictures, it sounds like you have had a great summer. BTW - Happy Birthday!

Natty said...

Very darling boys. They have a great mother.

Jocelyn said...

I love these summer pics....those really were some dirty boys. My favorite has to be Daniel asleep in the chair....don't you wish you could sleep like that. :)

Shauna Hardy said...

Can't believe summer is almost over. Your boys are so cute! Jackson is doing so good at riding his bike. I think I see him outside almost every day...way to practice!

Sarah said...

what handsome boys you have there Jess. They truly are so so cute. looks like a great summer of fun. miss you.

Turpin Times said...

Jess, your boys are DARLING!