
Luke at One Year!
- Five teeth-two bottom three on top
- 22 lbs 14 oz
- 32 inches
- laughs
- spits
- says mom, dad, go, woof, and ka ka
- loves toilets, pantry, and toilet paper roll
- candy is now favorite food ( he is my child)
- he likes music & books
- discovering toys and making messes
My favorite things about Luke are how much he loves his brother's dad and especially me. I am his favorite and it's always nice to be someones favorite. I also love reading to him, snuggling,
and playing on the floor with him. He has a twinkle in his eye's and in his smile. I love you Luke.

Dan 4 years
Favorite Color: orange
Favorite Movies: Batman, Harry Potter, & Indiana Jones ( I know I'm a bad mom)
Favorite T.V.: Still Backsyardigans, Handy Manny, and Little Einsteins
Food: Chocolate specifically See's. He also love Baskin Robbins plain chocolate ice-cream.
Toys: light sabers, guns, really any weapon.
Music: Poker Face, Waking up in Vegas and anything Bon Jovi
Dislikes: being woke up & eating
Likes: Coloring, practicing sounds, books, watching movies, tricycle races, jumping on the trampoline, being outside and pre-school
I love how passionate Daniel is. He really has a zest for life and knows how to express himself. He is fun and has the best giggle. He loves his family especially Jack. He is so handsome and has the most sparkly eyes. I love you Dan.
8 comments:
What handsome boys!
Daniel is so much fun and he doesn't even know it. He is just so into whatever he is doing He definately beats to his own drum. Love, MOM
Happy Birthday, Dan and Luke! I agree its fun to be someone's favorite! They are very cute.
I agree you have handsome boys and this is a sweet tribute to them.
Happy Birthday Luke and Daniel!
Your family is so full of personality. Love them!
Happy Birthday Boys! Dans cake looke delicious did you make it? I agree about the sparkly eyes, and it is fun to be a favorite which is why being a mother is so fun.
Your boys are just darling! I like the editing you have done to your photos. Can you teach me how you do it?
Happy birthday boys!!! Dan would so fit in here... weapons, and Bon Jovi! No wonder Brynn copied everything he did! I also love the editing done to your pictures. Teach me too!
Post a Comment