This is what Dan looks like in the evening and morning. If I would let him he would wear this all the time but I do believe in getting dressed each day. He is always really excited to get ready for bed and I have caught him saying his prayers with cape and mask on. He is so funny and I love being his Mom.
Jack has had several new beginnings for January. He started Jr. Jazz and had his first day on the slopes. It has been quite a month. He is so excited to try new things but he is a bit like his Mom and is always a little nervous to learn something new. Joc I owe you $5. Jocelyn and I bet on whether or not he would cry and I thought for sure he would be tough but I was wrong. He did have a great time and was glad to get to ski with his Dad, uncle, and cousins. We look forward to teaching he and Daniel both this year. I haven't skied in years and can't wait to get back up there but I'm afraid my equipment is out of date.
Luke is still as busy as ever. He is jabbering all the time. He loves the dishwasher, phone, remote control, and cookies. He asks for a cookie at least fifty times per day. He is so fun.

7 comments:
Looks like fun. I skied once last year and my good OLD boots fell apart on me throughout the day so I, also, have equipment that is out of date.
So glad to see Jack carrying on the tradition.
Your boys are darling. How was your trip?
Your boys are dolls. Luke sounds just like Drake in what he is currently loving! I hope you enjoyed Hawaii.
Wow...great way to start the year!! I love the batman mask!
I love batman!
I must say the cookie thing about Luke is so ture. I noticed that when I was there. He says it so cute too. Jack looks great and skiing is so fun. The boys will love it.
Dan is so cute. Good for you with signing the boys up for skiing. I was thinking about doing it for Arden next year...maybe I should take lessons with her, I was in college the last time I went skiing.
I would've bet with Joc. He will do great skiing. I am missing you guys.
Post a Comment