- I love the two hours at night that I'm awake and my boys are asleep {is that rude?}.
- I buy butter in bulk. I think everything is better with butter.
- I hate Tax season and really do not understand how anyone could do accounting professionally. Sorry but I find it very painful. Thank you for those of you who do not find numbers unbearable. Along with that I think the tax code is completely idiotic and I wonder how they came up with all this crap.
- I might drink more Diet. Mt. Dew than water.
- My turquoise blue wall makes me happy.
- I am one of those parents that thinks there kids are the cutest, smartest, best,...
- I have rage. It is blood boiling anger. I can actually feel my blood pressure rise. Seriously don't mess with me. I'll post my latest explosion when talking about it doesn't make my blood pressure rise.
- My favorite thing to do each day is read books with my kids. I find the best teaching moments come when we are reading a book. Right now we are reading Matilda. I never read it as a child and I think it is hilarious.
- I hate birds. They really freak me out.
- Anthropologie makes me happy!
- I don't get scared. Noises at night, scary looking people, etc...I just don't get scared.
- Dinner and a movie is the best date for me.
- I love to cook. But I am the messiest cook.
- I hate waking up early to exercise but feel so great after it is done. At night, often I hope Cheri texts me saying she can't make it, but I know she never will. That is why she is my exercise partner.
- I really don't understand why people can't keep there houses sorta clean. I am in no way a perfectionist {Nicole} but how can they stand the filth. I am trying to figure out how to tackle my clutter piles.
- I was a little sad when Jason moved out. The boys still ask where he is all the time.
- I have the best babysitter and I'm not giving out her number.
- I am a complete homebody. There are lots of days when I don't leave my house. Especially since Jardine's closed {a blog for another day}.
- I like to pick pimples. I know I am disgusting.
- I love my back scratched.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Confessions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
I'm excited to hear about the rage. And fyi, your kids are the SECOND most darling children in the universe. :)
I agree with you on many of these...especially the tax issue. As anyone who has spent even a little bit of time with me knows, talking about taxes and insurance companies makes my blood pressure rise like crazy. I also hate getting up early to exercise but feel great when it is done. I wish I could get used to waking up at 5:00 am, but I can't.
Alot of our lists could be the same. I miss you and love you. Thanks for being so sweet to me I'll love you forever for it.
I hate birds too, although mine is a bit more of a phobia. I don't like filthy houses either, but if ever you pop by my house, please call first:).
I truly enjoy this post because half of them I do too or agree with...especially when I have those two or three hours after my kiddies goes to bed and the rage I have those too!
Jardine's closed? What?
I think I knew most of those things about you. Your boys are quite the gems. I feel the same way that you do about having kids in bed before you go to bed.
Remember when I used to wake you up at like 7 to exercise? You've come a long way Jess!
I love the two hours at night when kids are in bed. That's when it's time to pull out the best treats!
It's totally understandable that you would have rage when you live next to a landmine. I can't stop laughing at the story and wish I could have seen it.
What happened to Jardine's? That is fly the flag at half staff seriousness for the Olsen's/Stohl's/Hall's! I enjoy the after bedtime quiet too. Loved the confessions!
What do you mean you MIGHT drink more Diet coke and Dew than water!? I love this list it made me smile after a very long and dreadful day. One thing I discovered about you is that you don't get scared.. I get scared a lot... and I too miss Jason. He always made me laugh.. well most of the time.. Your kids are sooo cute and I think I tell you that everyday so you won't forget(not that you would).
Enjoyed this post. Fun!
Love this! SERIOUSLY!! I hope I am not one of those who has filth? You have definately seen that from me in the past little bit! I Jardine's closing? Say it isn't so!! I am going to have to go talk to Lynn and say what?
Post a Comment