Sunday, February 21, 2010

Eyeliner Hunt

The last few years I have been looking for the perfect eyeliner.  I can't use pencil because it smudges and after two hours it was on the top of my eyelid.  I have found many I sort of like but nothing I love.  I need waterproof  so that it won't smudge.  I wear contacts and my eyes water frequently so it is essential it doesn't smudge.  After my January goal of not buying any makeup I decided  February I could  try a new eyeliner since I was in a fight with everything I owned.  I think I have found a winner....

 

Calligraphy eyeliner by Hourglass.
I purchased this from Sephora and so far it is perfect.  It goes on more like a marker so you don't have to be perfect like you do with liquid.  It is an even application which makes it easier and it dries quickly...which is the most important part.   Before I would literally blow my eyeliner dry because if I didn't I would have a big line in the crease.  That is dumb!  My favorite part is it doesn't sting my eyes.

8 comments:

Cheri said...

Congrats!! glad you found one you like. I've been wearing non-waterproof liner and it's ok most of the time but not all of the time. I might try this one too.

Ryan & Holly Willard said...

Yeah!! Thanks for finding me a new eyeliner. I can't wait to try it. Sephora rules!

Jen said...

What a find! I will have to give it a try.

Kim Ward said...

Price? I think it sounds great, I always have the line in the middle of my eye from my eyeliner and I'm no good with the liquid stuff. I'll have to check it out.

Amanda said...

Cute new header!

Tami Harris said...

I was just introduced to Sephora this weekend as a matter of fact. I ended up with new everything almost! I guess it's better late than never, right?

Kirstin Schmidt said...

Glad you found something that works! I hate not having the perfect something and wishing someone would create it to make my life easier. They should just read my mind or something!

Leslie said...

That's so great and I have to try it out too...thanks for sharing!