skip to main |
skip to sidebar
hawaii-2010


We had a great trip to Maui in the middle of January. As usual someone was sick. Actually lots of us were sick. Almost everyone had a day or two when they felt a little nauseous. Besides Luke having a blow out on the airplane and in the rental car we had a great trip over. He did great on the airplane until the last hour and then he was wild. I was pretty sick of him when we landed and I was really sick of him by the time we arrived at the condo. He had serious diarrea. He was on antibiotics and they were wrecking havoc on his bowels. Then we finally go to sleep and Jack promptly vomits all over the bathroom. He was three feet from the toilet. It was fine because we had already bought cleaning supplies to clean up the rental car. I took pictures to send to my brother but I couldn't do it...it was too gross. The rest of the week was great until the last day and then Wade and I took our turns vomiting. I conquered a fear...vomiting on an airplane. Yes I have done it. It is easier than you think because the thought of sticking your head near that toilet just initiates the gag reflex and it is quick and painless. Minus the sickness we had a great time and the sound and smell of the Ocean cannot be beat.
I
I think they are so cute and fun!
8 comments:
oh hawaii how I love you. please let me come and visit soon.
looks like a blast jess. you guys do such fun trips together. your boys are getting so big. miss you.
Sorry about all the sickness, but it still looks like you had a great time.
Beside the sickness which I'm totally sorry for you and your family....the photos are beautiful and I can't wait for our family to go to Hawaii which is in April, YAY
Cute pictures. Even though it was a puke fest I'm still totally jealous about the trip. I LOVE HAWAII. I really do feel bad that every time you go on a trip someone is sick. Maybe the government can higher you to do a study of healthcare across the nation.
Jess sorry about the illness. I've decided it is because you didn't become a nurse so the Lord is giving you your fill with your children. Your pictures are great and soon there will be nothing that I am better at than you. Glad you had some fun between the sickness and I've vomitted in a Circle K gas station in New Mexico the gag reflex does come quick but it was far from painless.
Looks like you had a great time! Sorry about the sickness. Some day I will go to Hawaii, some day...
Great pictures! I am wishing for some fun in the sun right now...
Love the pictures!
Still can't believe your traveling luck lately.
Post a Comment