Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sleeping Ripped!



The last two nights my boys have wanted to sleep "ripped".  There cousin Isaac sleeps without a shirt and his dad David always tell's him he is ripped...which he is.  So the other night Jack asked if he could sleep without his shirt on and Wade told him yes.  He came in and told me Wade said he could sleep "ripped".  He also showed me his muscles.  I found the term hilarious.  The next night I put the boys to bed and then I heard Jack talking Dan into sleeping "ripped".  I checked on them a few minutes later and they were both ripped!
These boys bring me joy.

4 comments:

Turpin Times said...

That's awesome. I haven't heard that term yet but I know my boys would think they were in heaven if I let them sleep that way, or run around the house that way for that matter. That is so funny.

Leslie said...

That so sweet and awesome!

Kim Ward said...

It is fun to hear your kids interacting with one another. Lexie and Anna run around playing Dora while Andrew is at school. Anna is Dora and Leixe is Aleisa from Diego. Ah to be a kid again.

Ryan & Holly Willard said...

I love that term. My boys sleep every night without their shirts claiming that they are too hot. I think they are just showing off their "six rib stomach."