- Baseball every stinkin' night! I have two Cubs teams I am supporting. Wade is the coach of Dan's and assistant on Jack's. We love the evenings spent on the baseball field but we are nearing the end and my feelings won't be hurt when it is over. It is fun to see friends and family on the weeknights. I love yelling to Jack to keep his elbow up. Our team isn't the best but we are improving.
- Soccer. Soccer starts in March and ends early May. We overlap with baseball for a couple of weeks and this makes my life crazy. Dan has learned to make an "L" or a "W" based on the win or loss. He is always telling us he got the "W".
- Date Night. I love going out with Wade on the weekends. I believe it is one key to a great marriage. My parents gave me that advice when I first got married. We also occassionally go with friends and it is always a hoot.
- School functions. Jack has had field trips, field day at the pool (scary), and weekly reading. Daniel had pre-school graduation. I learned he wants to be Buzz Lightyear when he grows up.
- Baking. This week I have made cookies, fudge, and carmels. I wonder why I can't lose those 10 llbs????
- Young Womens. This is new to me. I haven't been in Young Womens since I was in it myself. This should be fun.
- Swimming. I have started a morning swim class and it has been fun so far. I really love swimming but I have realized I have zero technique. Jack is also on a swim team and practice is on going. I am hoping to get Luke and Dan lessons this summer.
- Cleansing. I did Gywenth Paltrow's cleanse diet for roughly 2 days. I am not meant to fad diet. I like food and I don't have great discipline. This was a silly moment in my life. Wade threw the Kale soup down the drain on the second night while I was out.
- Marathon training. I got into the St. George Marathon and so begins the lengthy training. I have been hoping to cross this off my to do list.
- Reading. I have been on a kick. I love to read. The Help has been my latest favorite.
- May Sweeps. I have my programs but most of them have wrapped up and a couple for good. I will miss 24 (even though it got a bit ridiculous) and LOST. It ended so dumb and I felt like I wasted six years of my life.
The Spring gets so busy and I look forward to the long lazy days of Summer.
8 comments:
Wow, you have been busy! I was kind of bummed out by the LOST finale too (Huh?????). Your boys are so cute and busy!
Oh my HECK...that's CRAZY but being a parent and having kids that involve in any sport or activity means your weekends are TOASTED!!! Good Luck on the Marathon!
I was wondering where you had been. Just busy! I laughed out loud about the kale going down the drain.
Your boys are darling, and I love the photos.
I hope you stay healthy and strong so you can run the marathon. You will.
Glad to see you back. Love the pictures. I hope you choose to eat kale soup again soon. I smile every time I think about that sick soup.
I love your list. It looks a bit like mine would be if I had the time to make one! You are so funny and I love to read your blog. We came down there this last weekend real quick for a baby blessing and then drove baaaaack. Such a long drive with 3 boys. Well, I thought I would say hello and we tried to find your house as we passed it on the freeway yesterday! Love reading your blog, it makes me feel like we are still firends even though we never see each other! One of these days right?....Lost was disappointing for us as well.
First of all, yea for you and YW. You will be fantastic, the girls will love you!! I thought my list was pretty long, but you definitely have me beat...I'm not going to complain anymore!!! :D
Fun!Fun!Fun!
my turn to nag you...time for a new blog....Where are you now?
Post a Comment