Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Sleepover
The last week of summer we had a sleepover with Isaac & Truman. Jack had been begging me all summer and I figured I was running out of time. They were so excited and very silly. We started with dinner and then we went to Orange Leaf. Kids make some nasty yogurt treats. Gummy stuff is nasty and especially when you mix it with yogurt. After dark Wade got the telescope out to look at the stars but he was missing a piece {thank you Luke} . Wade slept out on the deck so he could keep an eye on them. I was getting up early for a long run so Wade was in charge. The boys were up talking until after 11:00 p.m. I understand why my Mom hated sleepovers but I also understand why she let me have them, kids love them. They were all crabby and naughty the next day just like I was the day after a sleepover. Jack and Dan love their cousins and so do I!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great Cousins Memories to Cherish always!
YAY! I'm glad you let your boys have a sleepover because I was beginning to fear it was a thing of the past. I could on and on with memories of the sleepovers we had, and the sleepovers that Nat and Kim tried to have. But, I won't. CUTE BOYS!
Such a fun time for the boys.....you are a good Mom. :)
fun times.. the great thing is they are going to continue to have sleep overs and they are going to become more annoying as they get older...but they love them so we put up with it..
Post a Comment