![]() | |||
| First day of Second Grade |
| First day of Pre-School {not a warm day} |
| Home alone at last |
The summer went by rather quickly. I found the first week of school a bit of a struggle. I usually think back to school is new and exciting but I just wasn't quite ready. I'm lobbying for either ending school before Memorial Day or not starting until Labor Day {because my opinion totally counts}. I was looking through my pictures and realized I haven't written about most of our summer, oops! Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I will post the highlights of the summer. We were able to do some fun things and have a couple of fun vacations. We went to Couer da lane Idaho with the Olsen's in June. Lake Powell is my families favorite tradition and we spent the Fourth of July there. Swim team and swim lessons kept us busy until August. We also celebrated my birthday, my Mom's and Wade and I had our 11 year anniversary. We hit the Zoo, Rec Center, Bee's game, Boondock's, Lagoon, Ranch and Wade and I had some early morning water skiing at Willard Bay. It went by so quickly. We also enjoyed our afternoons on our deck reading books.
It is nice to return to routines and earlier bedtimes. The boys also start soccer which always reminds me of fall. They have already started to drag around the Halloween catalogs and plan their costumes. As of today we have one Vampire Turtle {what is that} a Harry Potter, and a Chicken but I'm sure we will change a few more times before October arrives. I love the seasons changing and the change that it brings in our home.

4 comments:
Handsome, handsome, and handsome.
Agree with Heather your boys are very handsome indeed!
That picture of Luke TOTALLY looks like Jason!
Love the Baby drinking the Diet Dew....what a great way to celebrate the beginning of school
Post a Comment