| Taking apart the bed to make room for their bunks. |
Jack and Daniel made the big move downstairs. They decided they were ready to go down as long as the bunk beds went and they could be together. We had to switch the furniture in the two rooms and the boys love helping their Dad. Anything with a tool is super cool and exciting to them. Wade couldn't have been more thrilled to see all three of his boys with a drill in their hands. Jack was actually using a real drill and trying to help. It is almost as exciting to Wade as when they all want to watch golf. Luke will bring us the remote control and tell us to turn it to golf. It is hilarious. Moving downstairs has been fun for them and they especially like the shower in the bathroom downstairs. It is fun to see them grow.
5 comments:
Awesome! I like the shower downstairs too!
I would love the shower downstairs too. it's pretty fancy for two little boys. I'm glad they are liking the big move.
I love the picture of the boys. They are all pretty cute. You are so lucky.
MOM
What a great memory captured...such darling boys!
ok...I totally love your boys but I think I love them even more with power tools. What a great post.
Post a Comment