Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why I am Naughty

My usual mischief




Marker everywhere



Today I was busy.  I started the morning off at 6:30 a.m. and immediately began demanding attention.  My Mom had to quit exercising to come and hold me.  She wakes up really early so she can exercise but I try to get up almost as early.  Then I decided to get a red Sharpie and color all over the office.  The desk, chair, keyboard, carpet, paper shredder, wall and dog all got the full color treatment.  I thought Roxey would look good with red paws.  Then my Mom made me go to time out and I stayed there because she was REALLY mad at me.  But soon enough I just smiled and laughed and she wasn't mad anymore so I decided to get back to work.  I ran to the toilet my own private pool and started playing but then I heard my Mom so I flushed the evidence down the toilet.  The toilet is clogged and I'm pretty sure my Dad will have to take it apart to find the missing something.  My Mom was mad again but I knew if I pushed her hard enough we would end up at the park so I couldn't wreck the house anymore.  I am really fun and I have a super cute personality but I am NAUGHTY!!!! 

6 comments:

Jen said...

Every family needs one naughty one to keep it interesting.

Leslie said...

love this post and I agree with Jen...a naughty one definitely keep your life interesting.

Nicole said...

Don't worry Luke your aunt nicole will save you even though you are naughty.

Heather said...

Grandma Kathy told me about you today. How did you get Roxey to hold so still?

Chrystie said...

Dax must have told you about how fun it is to color with Sharpies on walls and carpet. Good improvising to try it on the dog, though. Tell your mommy that Purell works pretty good to get Sharpie out of carpet.

Jerry said...

Luke, you have me scared for the next week. I hope that I can take care of you and keep the house safe. MOM