Sunday, August 8, 2010
Bakugans
Can anyone explain these to me? My boys love them and I don't understand what you do with them. They have battles and collect cards and I think they are dumb but maybe I just don't get it. The other day the Tooth Fairy forgot to come for multiple days and Jack wrote a note requesting a Bakugan instead of money since the fairy kept forgetting. In the Fairies defense the tooth had been pulled by the dentist and so there was nothing under the pillow. Jocelyn was tending and texted me about the note. I headed to Walmart that place is scary at 11:30 on a Friday night. These little toys have brought so much joy to our house and I can't stand them. I step on them and find them stuck to the side of the fridge and the knobs on my cabinets. They are everywhere and so are the cards. In fact one of the cards is my current bookmark. If someone can explain the phenomenon with these dumb toys I would appreciate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sorry, I have never heard of them...it is funny how different the toys are between boys and girls.
That is the weirdest looking toy I have ever seen, It kind of looks like an alien lobster.
I know what you're saying because we have them all over the house and it the fact that it small, especially magnetic, and it comes in spheres, squares and triangles... also the cards cool and they sometime come in metal...this is what I'm told my kids.
I don't understand them either. Glad to know I'm not the only one.
Ya got me.
Post a Comment