LOL!!
I'm Cheri's cousin. Amen with her LOL! That is hysterical. Sorry.
OKAY!!!!
You are a crack up! Sorry about his disgusting habits.
Let me know if this really works and I will try it on my neighbor.
The stories just keep getting better and better (or worse if you are the neighbor).
Ahhhh, the drama! I never know what story I am going to hear from your little corner of the neighborhood next.
I am laughing so hard right now....if you decide to print the letter and hand deliver it to him I'll sign it for you!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
LOL!!
I'm Cheri's cousin. Amen with her LOL! That is hysterical. Sorry.
OKAY!!!!
You are a crack up! Sorry about his disgusting habits.
Let me know if this really works and I will try it on my neighbor.
The stories just keep getting better and better (or worse if you are the neighbor).
Ahhhh, the drama! I never know what story I am going to hear from your little corner of the neighborhood next.
I am laughing so hard right now....if you decide to print the letter and hand deliver it to him I'll sign it for you!
Post a Comment