Friday, February 6, 2009

Loving...



Delicious!  I tried the red mango at a Jazz game and I've been addicted ever since.  Then while getting my haircut a guy told me about yogurt stop.  It's frozen yogurt but it's actually yogurt not just fake ice-cream.  You add toppings and it is tasty.  I love the tart flavor from the yogurt stop and the original at the red mango.  I add raspberries, coconut, granola, or almonds.  It has between 90-100 calories and then whatever toppings you add.  I like mine healthy but you can always go candy style.  Also the yogurt stop (main street in Bountiful) is my favorite because it is a yogurt bar and you make it yourself.  I love this and so do my kids.  Unfortunately I go there too often but really I have no guilt. YUMMY!

6 comments:

Cheri said...

THanks for sharing this with me. I actually got one at the Jazz game the last time I went and LOVED every bite. VERY delicious.

Leslie said...

That so yummy except for the mango but I bet everything else is TASTY!

Jen said...

I may have to make a drive today to get some...this sounds heavenly

Heather said...

Thanks for the review Jess. I was wondering if that Yogurt Stop was any good. I'll be sure to give it a whirl. And I bet I'll try the red mango at the next Jazz game. (I have to cut back on sugar, dr.'s orders. boo hoo!)

Jerry said...

I am not a yogurt fan. Give me a real milkshake and then let jack rat me out

Erin said...

I love the yogurt stop!! My kids do too- we sit at their little Ikea table and chow down. No one fights and no one cries. It's a little bit of heaven!