Saturday, February 28, 2009

Viva La Mexico!
















We spent a week in Punta Mita, Mexico with the Olsen family. We had a great time and loved enjoying the sun, sand, and family. Each year we look forward to a trip with the Olsen's and it never disapoints. It was our second trip to Punta Mita and we love the mexican people. They are very hospitable and kind. The boys were on their best behavior and I was very proud of them. Between learning Espanol and eating ice-cream we stayed very busy doing nothing. Thanks Mike & Sherie for another great vacation.
High lites
  • Jack swimming like a mad man.
  • Daniel finally touching the sand without whining.
  • Wade shot an 80 on a round of G. (35 on the back)
  • Spa for me.
  • Spending time with loved ones.
  • Daniel falling asleep mid bite.
I am in aw by the beauty of this earth and love going to new places and discovering the world. I'm so thankful that I've been able to travel some and hope to get to do more later. Thanks everyone for a great trip. The hard part was not talking to my family everyday (I only called twice) I really do miss them even if I'm only gone a week.

I posted the pictures and they all went askew. I need help trying to add photos to blogger. They never end up the way they did before I pushed publish. So here is our trip randomly thrown all over the blog. Wade is telling me I'm a Cyber nerd and I can't really handle that title so I'm going to get off.

16 comments:

Heather said...

Jess, Glad you got to go and glad you had a great time. Glad you're back safe and sound. I tell you, I always think about you when I know you're on vacation. Looks like fun!

Jen said...

What a great trip. I am extremely jealous!

Sarah said...

looks like the perfect gettaway. glad you had a great time with the family. I am totally dreaming of my next warm vacation- could be a while but someday- fun to have something to look forward too.

Jocelyn said...

Looks like so much fun. I can't wait to hear all the stories. Glad to have you home.

Jerry said...

jess we missed you also. I had fun with the boys last night.except for all the walnuts aroung the yard.

Amanda said...

I. Am. So. Jealous. What a great trip!

Chrystie said...

Wow, it looks so perfect!! Did little Luke do ok? I am sooo craving a beach vacation right about now, you are so lucky! Thanks again for brining Dan and Jackson to Arden's party, she had sooo much fun.

Leslie said...

Wow, that looks wonderful!!! I bet feeling that warm sun on your skin must have felt like heaven. How luck that you can go on vacation with your family and also have fun.

As the program I use to make the college is the Costco software. If you go to their photo center. There is Costco Photo organizer software that is free and you can make the college there and have it printed in your home or at Costco.

I also use this site http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php and this is where I make my mosaic, frames, motivational posters and much more. It's a ton of fun. I hope this helps you

Shauna Hardy said...

I'm jealous...especially with this winter weather in Utah! I could sure use some sun!

Cheri said...

Jessica, so jealous.. I missed you like crazy. thanks for your kind words and insight. you are an amazing friend..

Ryan & Holly Willard said...

Wow, I'm so jealous, it looks like an amazing trip. I love the picture of you and Luke, you look gorgeous.

Kim Ward said...

Looks like you had a good time. We missed you. It is always a little weird when someone is gone. I think what are they doing and pick up the phone and then remember you're not home. Glad you are back love you.

Natty said...

I'm so jealous! It looks like you had a blast. You look very pretty in the picture of you with your family.

Natty said...

I'm so jealous! It looks like you had a blast. You look very pretty in the picture of you with your family.

Kirstin Schmidt said...

Glad you had a good time! Relaxing and enjoying the beautiful scenery and sun!! Of course we all are extremely jealous that you got sunshine and we got an inversion!! Hope all went well and glad you are home safe and sound!! Welcome back to sickness and cold!!!

The Taylor Family said...

Beautiful pictures and I am so jealous! Wish we could have seen the Daniel falling asleep picture! Those shots are my kids favorites!