Saturday, November 14, 2009

Nightgown Conundrum




I love sleeping in nightgowns but I find they are either too matronly or they are too hoish (I know it's not a word).  So yesterday I solved my problem.  Nightgown + Leggings = Cute!  Leggings are so comfortable and easy to wear.  I know many of you hate to waste your money on sleepwear but what if your house starts on fire and you are wearing nothing.  You wont have time to put clothes on.  Just think about it.  The Gap is having friends and family and so it's 30% off and they have a great selection of cute stuff.  You won't have to be embarassed to have someone knock on your door late at night or early in the morning.  Sleepwear is a good thing!

P.S.  What is up with the new blogger format?  I hate learning things over and over!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

First of all I agree with the nightgown issue and I like your solution tons and it's cute! As, for the new format I agree it sucks!

Turpin Times said...

I love jammies!!!! I have a drawerful and so do my boys!

Jerry said...

Nightgowns are way to twisty. PJ's are the way to go. However that is a good idea leggins. Love, MOM

Kim Ward said...

I love pajamas as well. Nightgowns, unless they are way short are always a bit too twisty for me too.

Heather said...

Just capitalized on that Gap sale for some new jamms. I'm not a fan of nightgowns, they end up around my waist.

Jen said...

I have just excepted the fact that if my house burns down I will be standing outside in pajama bottoms with NO top. I can't stand wearing a top to bed. With garments it's like wearing two T-shirts.