
This was the Yankees Red Sox in Boston two years ago. Yankee's win!
Baseball is not my favorite sport. It is sooo boring to watch on T.V. but going to a live MLB game is quite fun. Wade served his mission in NYC and is a Yankee fan. We have been to two Yankee games together (both breaking longest game records). My problem with watching the World Series or any baseball game is all of the adjusting. Seriously, baseball players need to get some other form of protection because is all they do is adjust their cups. It is non-stop. I know they don't care if they are on T.V. doing this but I'm so over it. Wade laughs at me but I know he has noticed now that I've mentioned it but he doesn't want to be accused of looking. How can you not look there is more action in the adjustments than the actual game. Congratulations to the Yankee's and yea for me because I don't have to watch anymore baseball for at least a few months!
6 comments:
I agree with all the adjusting....I mean really work it out people but stop feeling yourself up in public.
I'm with agreement with you and I'm a New Yorker and baseball game are so much better live than watching on t.v. and men especially don't really care who watching while they are adjusting themselves...YUCK!
Wade is the best thing the yankees have going for them.
You are hilarous. Guess this is why I don't watch baseball.
Sounds like fun! I do like going baseball games! I am been gone from blogging, lately so it was fun to catch up on your posts! You always crack me up! I feel ya on doing something you have been avoiding! I finally did organized my basement. But why is it that 5 minutes later, the kids have trashed it again!!!
Jessica you certainly do notice some things that I never have. I guess I will have to watch a baseball game and see if you are right. Love, MOM
Post a Comment