Sunday, November 1, 2009

Finally


I really should have posted a before picture but I didn't want to remember the pig sty. I finally reorganized my armoire. It has been a big fat mess for like two years. I moved my sweaters from my closet to my armoire and relocated extra fat clothes to the attic and swimsuits to skimpy to wear to the top of the closet. Now my sweaters, pajamas, swimsuits, and underwear have some room to breath. Wade still has one cubbie, a drawer, and half the top but he doesn't think it's enough I thought it was more than generous. I'm sure I could let him have some space back but I'll just wait and see if he insists. If I were really ambitious I would have color coordinated my sweaters but that was way too difficult. They are organized according to style cardigan, pull over, vest, turtleneck, etc...

So I challenge you to take a on a task you've been avoiding for multiple years.

4 comments:

Cheri said...

Looks great! I don't know what task to take on but I will find one.

Leslie said...

Awesome!!! That is one big task and now it's done! Poor Wade, what is he thinking, what he had is more than enough!

Kim Ward said...

Very good. I went through all my makeup bags, washed them, cleaned out the cupboard they live in, washed my make-up brushes, cleaned off all the indivdual containers and am now ready to organize it in bags according to items, eyeshadow, lips, face, ect., tonight. Does this count?

Jerry said...

Good Job I will have to tackle one of my big jobs thanks for the push.
Love, MOM