Saturday, April 5, 2008

Feeling Thick

Well, I have been feeling rather thick lately. I can no longer keep a secret because my body is no longer hiding the secret. Yes, you guessed (if you didn't know already) we are expecting a baby in September. I don't know why but it is hard for me to tell people and I thought this would be an easy way. Also, my body is changing to quickly (three pregnancies will do that to you) and my skin looks like crap. So if you see me and want to play connect the dots on my face I'll understand. Some people get a pregnancy glow I do not get that at all.
Wade thought we should tell our boys before anyone else so Jackson has just been waiting to tell. He has told a few people on accident but what do you expect he is five. My sisters both had baby girls last year and Jackson really loves his new cousins. He has a soft spot for babies and Jackson is not that affectionate with anyone except his mom and dad. So I am excited to see him with a new baby. Daniel on the other hand might not take to not being the center of attention. He is a sweet boy and loves everyone (even you Kim).




Many of you know I loath being pregnant but I know it is so worth it. Look at these faces what is not to love. We are really excited and hope and pray for a non eventful pregnancy.

Daniel at his cousin Truman's cowboy birthday party. He loves to be a cowboy. Kim took this photo for me and usually takes the best pictures of my boys.


Jack swimming on our vacation with the Olsen's. He is a fish. Each stage brings so much fun and I love their different personalities. I love my kids and am so grateful to be able to be a mom.

11 comments:

Nicole said...

We are very excited and can't wait! I am predicting a baby girl. It is really too bad that you didn't have a girl before me so I could have the hand-me-down clothes. Can you imagine how Jessica would dress a baby girl?

Kirstin Schmidt said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I had a feeling you were when I saw you at the card exchange. You do have a glow. I hope you have a girl but if you don't what a great blessing each child is. Too bad it isn't earlier so our kids can be together again. Not that you care or anything. How exciting!! I hope you have an Un-eventful pregnancy too. No NICU's this time around.

Kirstin Schmidt said...

p.s. it's not because you were thick either. you always look great!

Jen said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you and Wade. I will pray hard that you get a little girl. The world definitely needs another Jessica out there. No way have you looked "thick" I think you look amazing and I would have never guessed that you were pregnant.

Heather said...

Yippey hi yi yeah! You can do it, you can do it, you can do it, and you better call me when you need a nap, and I'll come steal those munchkins!

Heather said...

Oh yeah, almost forgot. I love the pictures of your boys. Danner Bannaner looks like a true cowboy! And Jack looks like he could swim the triathlon!

Turpin Times said...

Jess,

Oops! I hope I didn't ruin anything at Bookies last month. I'm very excited for you. You can always count on playing connect the dots on my face ANYTIME! You and Nat can share stories as far as "feeling thick" goes. How EXCITING!!!! Best of luck for a stress-free pregnancy.

Tami Harris said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations! I was just viewing the Beecher's blog and noticed you posted on their site. So, I came for a look around! :) I'm so happy for you. By they way, you are doing a fantastic job with your blog. If you ever need to feel good about your blog, just come for a visit at mine. I'm not very good at the writing OR the postings! But I try. HOpe you are feeling ok! Tell Wade hello!

Tami Harris

The Taylor Family said...

Congrats! That is exciting! I totally get what you mean about not being so lucky for the pregnancy glow! Never with any of my 4 pregnancies was I lucky enough to get the glow, I too get the breakout EVERYWHERE! I think we should make a T-shirt that says... Zits happen!, ya know like @*#% happens! Ha Ha! Anyway that is exciting! I am totally curious who Jackson broke the news too? Dont ya love little helpers! Chanlder tell every secret! He told his dad that he was getting a motorcycle for Christmas. Little stink!

Leslie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm surprise your boys didn't tell more people. My boys told the first person their saw and it wasn't family. Does anyone truly love being pregnancy especially when they are chasing their other children, Uhh! I wish you a safe and uneventful pregnancy.

Shauna Hardy said...

I am so excited for you! I'll bet Jackson & Daniel will have so much fun with a baby! I tried to start the baby girl trend on our street but so far nobody else has followed suit....Don't worry, you always look great!