oh i would give anything to be in LP right now. I miss it so much and has been way to long since I have been there. I have MANY memories with the Larson's and LP. Maybe next life I can get there- at least that is how long it feels like it will be until I get there again. FUN times.
I have been married to Wade for twelve years. I am the mother of three little boys Jack, Dan and Luke. This blog is a glimpse into our crazy little world.
6 comments:
Looks like another great trip! Your boys are very handsome.
Lake Powell was fun, but too cold. I've never said that about Powell before. Cute slide show.
oh i would give anything to be in LP right now. I miss it so much and has been way to long since I have been there. I have MANY memories with the Larson's and LP. Maybe next life I can get there- at least that is how long it feels like it will be until I get there again. FUN times.
the boys are handsome the girls are beautiful the scenery is amazing.....great pics. :)
WOW! Look like you guys had a blast! I didn't know that Lake Powell is cold! Love the slide show but what happen of pics of you?
That looked like a fun trip.
Post a Comment