Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Flashback-Nine Years



11 comments:

Kim Ward said...

Wade looks so young. I like the post. Congratulatons on Nine years. It doesn't seem that long.

Leslie said...

Happy Anniversary! You both look so young.

Jocelyn said...

I love the flashback. Wow, has it really been nine years. Great pics.
Love Ya.

Nicole said...

Time goes by so quickly and yet I can not even imagine not having Wade as part of the family. Congratulations on 9 years. Love you both!

Ryan & Holly Willard said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are such a great couple. Ryan had the same haircut as Wade when we got married. (We call it the tidal wave,what were they thinking).

Sarah said...

Time flies. I remember coming to your reception with Eric (we were engaged) . We are coming up on our 9 years in Aug. Crazy. Hope you got to go out and do something special.

Jen said...

I can't believe it has been nine years. You guys look so young. I really think you have both gotten better looking with age.

Heather said...

Jess. I need to watch your wedding video.
I don't think I will ever forget going on our walk right before I left for my mission. You were telling me all about Wade which was out of character for the both of us since we never did talk too much about boys. I told you I thought you were in love, and you told me you were in "deep like". Wade is a gem. You guys are a tremendous example of a beautiful marriage. Thank you.

Kim Ward said...

I saw Heathers comment and "deep like" Oh that is so Jessica. Nat and I were in love lots.

Jerry said...

Jesica its haard to believe that 9 years have gone by. I am proud ljof how you and Wade are living your lives. The boys are so great. The nefxt one will be just as great. Cant wait until he gets here love Dad

The Taylor Family said...

Love the pictures! Happy Anniversary!