Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tagged!


I have been tagged. This is one aspect of blogging that I think is corny. I'm not really into corny but I get why it is done. It gives people a topic and helps us get to know each other better but it still makes me laugh. It is my nature to make fun of things.

RULES: ANSWER THESE 15 QUESTIONS. LIST 3 JOYS, 3 GOALS, 3 FEARS,3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS, 3 RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS AND TAG 5 PEOPLE AND LEAVE A COMMENT ON THEIR BLOG.
HERE GOES....

3 JOYS
  1. Wade- He is my greatest joy. He makes me laugh so hard and I would rather be with him than anyone. I guess that's why I married him. He makes me a better person something I hope on occasion I do for him as well. We have a joke about me not helping him reach his full potential (remember the hag April?) But I don't think he needs my help in that area. He is honestly the most pleasant person I have ever been around and I love him.
  2. BOYS! I love my two little boys. They keep me on my toes and teach me all the things I know Heavenly Father knew I needed to learn. They are the best. I look forward to #3. I'm so glad I am their mom. I was never very boy crazy as a girl/teenager but now I realize it would just manifest in a different way.
  3. Diet Mt. Dew. I love a good beverage.
3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS
  1. Plants. I love gardening and this is the time of year. Every time I'm at a store I can almost guarantee I will come home with something to plant in my yard. I'm going on vacation and I'm pretty sure I'm going to miss my Orange Lily blooming and I'm quite bummed about it so if you drive by give it a look for me.
  2. Killing the snails & weeds. Don't be surprised when you see me out at night throwing snail bait and spraying roundup. If you have any great tips let me know.
  3. Lip stuff. This is an ongoing obsession. I had a dream when I was like 16 that I had over 500 lipsticks. Little did I know I may actually reach that ridiculous number.
3 GOALS
  1. Be a good mom & wife. This seems basic but it is always on the list.
  2. Be a better cook. I was quite into cooking before I got pregnant and since then have been super lazy and I would like to be better at preparing healthy meals. My problem is this takes planning.
  3. No Gossip. This is a difficult one but something I need to work on.
3 FEARS
  1. I'm extremely cautious when doing fun outdoor stuff which in many ways doesn't match my adventuresome side. I love to try new things but I am very careful when practicing extreme sports ( skiing, water skiing, wake boarding, biking, really anything) I am a chicken!
  2. Critters- You name it I don't like them. Many times I have been gardening and have seen a snake, mouse, black widow spider, etc...
  3. Noises at night. This is not really my fear but my husbands. The reason it becomes my fear is that I know if he hears something he will wake me up. I am not scared of stuff like that and I probably wouldn't lock the doors but Wade would kill me.
3 RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS
  1. I rarely shower. I know that sounds strange but I prefer to take a bath. I know many of you wonder why I would want to soak in my own filth and I will tell you I'm not that dirty. Having a bath is one of my favorite things to do and it is even better if I have a tall glass of ice water and a good book. That rarely happens because my kids interrupt me so I try to wait until they are asleep or Wade is home.
  2. I'm very political and watch the news everyday. I listen to talk radio instead of music while driving and I don't understand the uninformed!
  3. Wade calls me the Ass buster. Sorry for my language but I don't cower easily. I can hold my own in an argument and I'm not the least bit wimpy. This I believe is an inherited trait.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I knew a few of these but learned something about you... so fun. I am sure in was Nic that tagged you. What a trooper for doing it... I know you don't like these sort of things.
Hope your summer is a good one. Looks like we aren't going to make it back this year which makes me so sad but life is hard sometimes. Maybe Christmas.
Your boys are so adorable and hope you are feeling well . Stay in touch.

The Taylor Family said...

I love learning about you! You seriously crack me up! Where is your orange lilly something or other plant? In the front or back? Have fun in Lake Powell!

Jocelyn said...

I totally agree with Wade on the ass buster thing.....I wouldn't take you one you are way to smart for me.....

P.S.
when are you going to open Supple the lip stuff store. :)

Kim Ward said...

I think I knew most of this but I'm your sister. I'm glad we have someone who is cautious with us at Lake Powell to keep us in line and all the kiddos safe. Love you.

Leslie said...

I love the post and it was fun learning about you.

Nicole said...

For the record it was not me that tagged Jess. But I do not care if she doesn't like it she can do it anyway. I feel blessed everyday to have the family I have, you are terrific.