This year Jack is playing two sports. Who knew they overlapped by two weeks? Don't the baseball people and the soccer people communicate? Am I the only one who knows that they are five? Despite the two week overlap our spring has been fun- filled with sports. This is a delight to Wade. He is the coach of the Orioles five year old T-ball team. Jackson loves playing soccer and baseball. Soccer so far isn't really his sport. He is a little timid but I would be too in that mad pack of boys. He runs as fast as he can and then when he gets close to the ball he shy's away. He has really progressed and had a great time playing with his friend Landon. Daniel loves watching his brother play but is a bit jealous that he isn't out there. I try to tell him it will be his turn soon. However, he does get to play with his friend Jaycee.
Next, we have baseball, which sometimes has two games a week. I think that is insane. They are playing coach pitch and I have seen huge progress from last year. Last year it was a struggle just to swing the bat but now we can actually use a little momentum. Plus he has had a few hits without the tee. I am very proud of him and the love of sports. He is having a great time playing with the boys in our ward and his cousins. They don't goof off nearly as much this year as they did last year. Wade & Uncle David have done a great job coaching. It is hard to get home from work in time and load all the crap up. They do a great job and I always appreciate people who volunteer their time to help kids. Last night when we were on our way home from the game Daniel said "Jack good job playing baseball tonight" That is about as long of a sentence as he says. He loves Jackson.
I am happy we love sports. That doesn't mean we need to watch Sports Center over and over but I might not ever escape Sports Center. Do men not comprehend? Why do they repeat over and over. I get it the first time but then 20 minutes later same espisode we are watching the same story and then they totally skip the rest of the sports world. I don't totally understand the ESPN obsession. In the end it works out the whole sports thing because I love the Jazz and my boys will always watch with me. I love hearing them cheer for Boozer, Kirlenko and Williams. They remind their dad that Korver is my favorite player because he is the handsomest. Go Jazz!
9 comments:
Cute cute boys! I am watching the Jazz game right now, I hope you aren't letting your kids stay up this late! Goooo Jazz!
Jack is sooo cute! I totally agree with the Sportscenter comment. I blame them for men not listening the first time. Now I copy their communication process. It's a three step process, I tell Ryan what I'm going to say, I say it and then I do an instant replay of what I just said.
Daniel's sad face is so adorable. It sounds like you will have your hands full of sports for the next few years.
So fun! They look like they are having a good time. I just signed Parker up for soccer and he's excited to play. I love the pictures!
My boys give me the hardest time about always picking out the cutest player, or guys(ex: Motorcross, GO Chad reed!!!!) to cheer on! Just you wait Missy till Dan is also playin, 2 games per team, did I say SO FUN!!!!
Danner Bananner is adorable. And Jackson is the most interesting 5 year old I know.
Your boys are so cute! I also agree with the Sportcenter center. I just don't get it. As for sports for you boys, just wait when you have them both playing and they're on different teams. Then the CRAZIEST truly begins.
I think with three boys, you will definetly be spending some time on the sidelines. It is fun and we should come watch a game sometime, My kids would like this. I remember how much dad liked to watch our soccer games, I hope it isn't that bad.
Bellisimo is located in Bountiful just West of the Chevron or North of Lowes. Next to the Cookie Cutters hair place.
Post a Comment