Thursday, May 1, 2008

BOYS!

Yesterday, I had my ultra-sound and I am having another boy. A part of me wanted a girl but I think I knew I was having a boy. Boys are great and I love my two boys. I think they are so cute and I feel lucky to have such spirited kids. They are both so full of personality and keep me busy. Jackson and Daniel are both so different and so alike. They are best friends and enjoy playing with each other. Daniel gets so jealous when Jackson gets to play baseball or soccer and he is too little he thinks they should be together. I am excited to have another boy and see how he is similar and different. Both of my kids in many ways remind me of their dad and it makes me love them more.
This just means baseball and soccer for the rest of my life. I am disappointed I thought I needed a shopping buddy but I guess I will have to keep convincing my boys that shopping is fun. Jack was easy to convince but is slowly changing his mind and Daniel was never interested so I guess I'm on my own. The testosterone at this house is taking over. I am already out numbered but I guess I will just have to do girl things on my own. Wade and I are excited and feel blessed to be parents and we can't wait to meet our new little baby boy.

10 comments:

Kim Ward said...

I'm excied for you, your boys are great, and another one witll just add to the fun. I still think you'll have to try again because this world won't be complete until there is a little Jessica running around. Sorry Wade.

Sarah said...

WOW.... three in a row- what are the chances? SOOOOO thrilled for you and think that boys are just great. I think I would much rather sit through a soccer game than a dance recital. Anywoo, I agree with Kim, one more time to see if little Jessica can be apart of your family. You HAVE to have a girl with the fashion/shopping/gilry girl that you are.
CONGRATS JESS!!

Jen said...

I too was hoping you would have a girl but felt it would probably be another boy. Congrats! You have beautiful boys so you know you can't go wrong.

Heather said...

Boys are the BEST! You got sisters for shopping buddies, c'mon! Congrats...can't wait to meet the little fella! Let's hope for a peaceful, uneventful rest of the pregnancy....

There are going to be some fab fellas running around the town in about 16 years!

Turpin Times said...

Congrats Jess. Boys are so fun, as you already know. My sister-in-law has seven kids - six boys and finally got a girl at the end! That could be you??? :) I hope you're feeling well.

Chrystie said...

There is going to be quite a little herd of baby boys running around pretty soon...yours, mine (hopefully!!!), Emily's, etc. etc. If it makes you feel better, Arden doesn't really like to shop either...or she does, but doesn't quite understand that she isn't supposed to get EVERYTHING down from the racks to look at it. :)

Nicole said...

I agree with Mindi!

Leslie said...

That's so AWESOME! Boys ROCK! Congrats on a healthy baby.

Shauna Hardy said...

Boys are so fun! I'd take another boy any day...I love girls too but they are such drama. Jackson and Daniel will love having another brother!

Kirstin Schmidt said...

Congrats! Jessica! I'm excited for you! Boys are the best!! Granted I like you don't know what girls are like. This gives you another opportunity to try for one more right? Then if you have a girl she will have all these awesome big brothers to protect her from all those boys chasing her.