The weather was so bad last week she postponed graduation and had to combine both the younger class and the older class. There weren't that many kids in one class.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Graduation!!
Today has been a busy day and there is still more to come. I had a doctors appointment and it was right before preschool graduation and there was not a lot of room for error and later tonight we have baseball. So it has been a little bit of a wild day. Jackson graduated from preschool today and is ready to move on to Kindergarten. They had a singing program and they passed out the diplomas. Miss Sue has been a great teacher for Jackson and he really loves her. She is sweet and very patient. I don't think I could handle the madness and I'm grateful that there are people who can. We had a picnic after the program at the park and the kids seemed to have a great time. In the diploma Sue wrote each child a note and I'm sure they were all sweet but my favorite thing was she said Jackson was a friend to everyone and I hope it is really true. I get a little sad thinking about him being in Kindergarten but I know he is ready and he will love it. Thank you too Miss Sue for teaching him songs, poems, taking turns, and being a friend. We have loved the closeness and convenience of Sue but look forward to Kindergarten.
Jack getting his diploma.
Gavin, Landon, & Jack Preschool buddies!

The weather was so bad last week she postponed graduation and had to combine both the younger class and the older class. There weren't that many kids in one class.
The weather was so bad last week she postponed graduation and had to combine both the younger class and the older class. There weren't that many kids in one class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is great for Jack. He is a very smart boy and is ready for school. It will be interesting to hear what his teachers say about him. I bet they will say he should skip a grade.
This is sooo fun. I am so proud of Jack for graduating but I am guessing he will be teaching the Kindergarden class not the teacher. P.S. I tagged you check my blog for what you need to do next. :) I love it when a comment comes with an assignment.
Good job Jackson. I am glad you do well in school. Keep asking questions and I will find answers for you.
Your pictures turned out way better than mine! So cute...I can't believe Jackson is going to be in Kindergarten!
Kindergarten is a great adventure and he will really seem big next year. Jack is sooo smart, keep asking great questions
Post a Comment