Saturday, June 21, 2008
What Not To Wear!
Does anyone else watch this show or is it just me? I left the house Friday morning to go get a facial and I thought for sure I could be on this show. I usually try to put forth at least five minutes before I leave the house but I didn't on Friday. I saw myself and was like why doesn't that girl fix herself. I had a brief moment where I really thought Stacie and Clinton are really making the world a better place. Nicole my sister is always wanting me to nominate her for the show but I keep telling her she doesn't qualify. Yesterday I qualified. So if anyone wants to nominate me it would be greatly appreciated. I think a pregnant woman would be a great addition to the show. It sometimes seems to difficult to look decent when everyday something else doesn't fit. Honestly, I am mostly kidding about being on the show but I do think it would be great to have experts help you with your hair, makeup and clothes. I know I am being silly but this show actually provides me with a fair amount of entertainment. This show really does help people. I can't believe what a difference it makes. I know some of you may think I am shallow and that might be true, but it is unbelievable what a decent outfit can do for a person. It also reminds me to take those few minutes and fix myself before I leave the house so I don't feel like a bag lady. Does anyone really like feeling as though they look like crap? So my goal for the remainder of this pregnancy is to try a little harder even though I don't feel like it. This is a great show to watch with your spouse or the opposite sex. Wade humors me by watching this show but I know he secretly likes it. So if your ever bored on a Friday night check out What Not To Wear on TLC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I love what not to wear. I also like How Do I Look? I dream of being nominated for those shows. You're way too stylish but I think you should be the host.
Jess. You don't really think they would waste their time on you do you? You could be teaching everyone else in the world what not to wear. You always look fantastic, prego or not!
I'm sorry but you will never qualify. You actually have style. I wish they would choose someone in the middle of the road. Not a complete mess, but could benefit from a little help, like me. My idea of style is t-shirt flip flops. I also enjoy the show.
Love this show as well....Stacey and Clinton are making the world a better place on femulet and spandex wearing freak at a time. :)
I totally qualify for the show so why don't you nominate me. You could send the picture in of me wearing my exercise clothes and Dansko clogs. I QUALIFY!!!
Whatever! You are the least qualified person I know for that show (I like it too, but I can't believe you can get Wade to watch it...Preston HATES it!). I want to go on it so bad and get to go to NYC and shop with someone else's $$$. You always look great, I really liked the dress you had on yesterday but couldn't fight my way through the hordes of kids at church to tell you!
I don't watch the show regularly but I do like it. They give such great advice. You don't even come close to qualifing for this show.
Jessica your Mom watches this show all the time. Take her to NYC and have a good time. I think the show is quite dumb.
Okay, I just love this show! I totally agree with with that we all need help once in a while and an outfit can make a big difference! I always thought you're stylish but when we are pregnant we feel like we look like crap anyway. Blake also humors me and watch the show with me and he makes more comments on the show than I!
I too like the show. But I miss the original on the BBC Channel those were classic. Those english really know how to mess it up. You so do not qualify for this show. You are like the fashion guru of the neighborhood. Yous should tell us all what not to wear!
I love that show!! I've had those exact thoughts many times about how awesome it would be for someone to first of all give me 5 grand then take me shopping and do all the work. Only in my dreams...
Post a Comment