He is definitely my child.
He keeps saying "I'll miss my Jack"
We are so excited that Jackson is in Kindergarten. Parts of me want to cry but he is ready and so am I. Maybe because two nights before he told me he was moving to Africa because Paris wasn't far enough away from me. We were having another clean the play room fight. Needless to say he decided not to move to Africa because he concluded he wouldn't survive. I think when I told him he didn't have any money to pay for a hotel room he got a little nervous. He is used to Grandma Sherie taking him on great vacations. I painted a less than "Four Seasons" picture.
I am so proud of him and I know he will do well. He is a nice boy and loves to learn. He tells me not to be sad because he'll be home in the afternoon. My mom asked "How do you deal with change" and I guess my answer is you have no choice. Isn't that a blessing. Otherwise we would never progress and life would be dull. So mom I guess that's how I deal with change. Change brings anticipation, anxiety, excitement, and curiosity all things that make life great.
Good luck Jackson. I love you so much even if you do sometimes want to move to Africa I sometimes do too.
8 comments:
These kids are growing up too fast. Jack is so smart and I know he will love school. I miss being closer to you guys, we don't see you as regularly as when we lived in bountiful!
Congrats Jackson! He is so smart, he will love school. I was sad/anxious/happy when Jake went to Kindergarten.
can't believe he is old enough for school. man, time sure does fly by doesn't it? I am sure he is just going to enjoy school so much.
oh man, those ankles of yours... hang in there Jess- sounds like only a few more weeks. can't wait to hear the news. miss you
Jackson looks and sounds like he is ready for first grade, not Kindergarten. At least you get him home in the afternoon!
Go Jack Go! Watch out kindergarten, let's hope you're prepared for all of the questions!
You have reached another milestone, congrats! I totally can relate with the change but also happy for them. Jess, he so darn Cute!
Jack,
Please do not move to Africa. I would miss you way too much. Good Luck with Kindergarten.
How did this happen? I loved that he threatened to move to Africa, that is so cute.
Post a Comment