Last Sunday we were able to bless Luke. It was so nice to have all of our family there. His blessing was very sweet and I'm so thankful to have my little family. My happiness and joy is centered around them and I wouldn't trade it for anything. We also had friends and family over for brunch. It was a nice day and I am thankful for all of my blessings. Things change so quickly I need to enjoy the busy chaotic times with friends and family.
Wade's sister Jill is engaged and moving to California in the spring. We are so happy for her but sad for us. She is so great to our boys and they love playing with Jill and Wyatt. Wyatt is such a good example to our boys and they basically worship their cousin Wyatt. Jill is such a great mom I love learning from her. We are so lucky because all of our family lives s so close. It will be an adjustment to have someone away.
I hope everyone is enjoying the busy Christmas season. I'm trying to remind myself of the meaning of Christmas and at the same time enjoying time spent with friends and family. I also enjoy Christmas shopping and love trying to find the perfect gifts. I do have trouble with a few people (dad, father in-law, and Wade). If you have any great suggestions please let me know. Now I need to get back to baking and getting ready for a party with friends considering I'm still in my pajamas I better hurry!! Merry Christmas!
9 comments:
What a cute family picture. Thanks for letting us be a part of Luke's blessing. We love him so much.
No ideas for the men in your life, sorry Jess. Love the family photo. It was so fun to hang with all of you. I wish we got together more often!
Your family photo is so cute. Sorry but I don't have any ideas for presents.
Jess, you have a beautiful family! You are so blessed.
No ideas for the men in your life. They are always the hardest. The blessing day was great, good work.
Ok, Luke is so beautiful and your family picture is fantastic! I had to come home and set up my internet to find Luke's newborn pictures. I feel like such a fool that you have a 3 month old and I didn't even know it. I need to get on the blogs a little more often don't you think? It was so good to see ya and look forward to seeing you a little more often now.
Your family is Beautiful! I can't believe how fast Luke has grown. As for present, I totally feel men are harder in general to shop for. But as gift, how about giftcards to their favorite store.
jessica the daily checkin calls are all I need or want.
Cute family picture! I love the way Chrystie said it on her blog, she was glad to have her blessing, offically blessed! I am sure you are too!
Post a Comment