I haven't mentioned on my blog my little brother Michael very much because he has been serving an LDS mission in Montreal Canada for the past two years. He returned home safely on Wednesday the night before Thanksgiving. We had a very good holiday celebrating Thanksgiving and Michael. His homecoming was also on Sunday. He did a very good job and has grown up quite a bit. He was a great missionary and has a strong testimony. I think he was sent there because it was such a tough place and he has a strong personality and is an independent thinker. Our family was so excited for him to return, my parents were doing hourly countdowns for the return of their favorite child. I am proud of Michael and the service he has given. He is a great example to our entire family and especially to all of the little boys we have running around. The Michael fest was fun and we are so happy to have him home again. I love my family and sometimes "mother" them too much especially my brothers. Welcome home Michael I am excited to watch you create your life.

The boys patiently waiting.

Michael just off the plane.

Already getting annoyed with the video camera and photography.
Kim has better pictures and I haven't gotten then from her.
9 comments:
Hooray! I am so happy he is home. I hope I will be able to let my boys go.
Welcome home Michael! I'm glad he didn't get eaten by artic wolves.
Welcome Home Michael
I'm glad you posted pictures. He looks great. I heard he gave a very good talk on Sunday. I'm glad he's home.
Yeah for missionaries coming home! It's the best. Michael is fabulous, really.
It's always great to have a missionary return home.
He has got to be the youngest to be the favorite!! It seems like they always have it good! Glad he is home safe and sound!
Hi Jessica,
I downloaded some of your pics. I'm loading an electronic frame for your grandmother. I got pics from your sisters' blogs also, but nobody has a current one of Jason. And a couple more of your parents would be nice. And maybe one more of Michael. Could you email me any if you have them. My gmail address would be best since it holds lots. rarnlr@gmail.com Thanks a bunch.
Nancy
I happy he is home and also think he has grown up. Couldn't you find an uglier picture of me on to put on the blog?
Post a Comment