Christmas morning was spent at our house. The boys were so fun to watch and they are really getting into the magic of Christmas. They were very spoiled by Santa and family. When Jack woke up he came in my room and told me he had trouble sleeping all night. He was pretty sure he heard hooves on the roof but he couldn't look because Santa doesn't like that.
We then opened presents at Jill's house with the Olsen's. It is very fun and my favorite part was watching Mike, Wyatt, and Wade play Rock Band. I never thought I would hear my father in-law sing Bon Jovi. We were there for a couple of hours and then we moved on to my parents. We had a nice dinner and then opened presents with them. My favorite thing was spying on Daniel and Michael watching Peter Pan. When Michael was little he loved Peter Pan and would tune everything else out. Daniel is the same and they were watching together with Dan laying on Michael's back. Nicole has the photo (I mentioned I stink at pictures). We had a great day and got more that enough stuff. We are very fortunate to have such good families that love us and take care of us.
It is always tricky going back and forth and trying to be with both families but it is so worth it. We love are families and feel so lucky to be so close. Thank you everyone for such a fun Christmas and spoiling us. Everyone is so generous and thoughtful. I'm thankful for my Savior and the blessing of family and friends.
Boys with Santa (Dan was a little scared he's totally freaked by Nutcrackers)
7 comments:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Wow, it's look like you and your family had a great Christmas! You may not go crazy like I did taking photos but you did get some that you can remember that special holiday.
Cute gingerbread men. Where is yours? Glad to hear Christmas was great. We drove past your mom and dad's, and I wanted to stop, but you know how it is. Here's to a fabulous 2009!
I'm excited about the Telescope, I have wanted to buy one for a long time. Let me know how it is!
What a great Christmas! Your boys are hilarious, they say the funniest things.
Looks like FUN!
I love you and your family. You are one of my best blessings. Merry Christmas.
I love the gingerbread cookies!
Post a Comment