Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Original Superman 1978 Pinball!

Wade had a Superman pinball machine at his house growing up. His dad gave it to us the other day and it has been a hit. I think if Wade would have known how much the boys would love it he would have gotten it from him sooner. Non stop I hear the sounds of noisy casino sounding pinball machine. The record since we have had it is 558,000. Wade holds the title but Jason is definately putting in some time to try to take it over. So if you want to try your hand at Pinball come over and stand in line. Thanks Grandpa Mike.

Daniel's hands barley reach.

This was on Sunday after church. It was a race to see who could get down there the fastest. Dan won!

5 comments:

Heather said...

I totally want to play! My grandparents had a pin pall machine in their basement, and we spent many hours on that thing. I always had to compete with my mean cousins so I didn't get much time on it. Luckies!

Leslie said...

That's so AWESOME! I always wanted one in my familyroom, you guys are so LUCKY!!!!

Kim Ward said...

That sounds like fun. WE will have to try our hand at it. I can just picture Jason fighting with the boys over it.

Turpin Times said...

My boys would be soooooooo jealous! Looks like good times.

Jerry said...

I will break the record again