Monday, January 5, 2009

Goals!!!

New Year’s Resolutions 2009
Jessica
temple attendance • lose extra baby weight • 3 sewing projects • work on organization • exercise 5 times a week • read all book club books • sell syrup • take more pictures • learn to scrapbook digitally • finish 2 athletic races • prepare 3 GOOD meals (not toast) per week • HAVE MORE FUN WITH FAMILY



Wade
read book of mormon • lose 15 lbs • exercise 5 times a week • play more golf • play more ball with boys • frequent dating • accomplish my year of 33 • learn Spanish



Jack
play checkers & battleship • learn Spanish • read lots of books by myself • go on more vacations • say prayers • play Guitar Hero • play golf, tennis, soccer, & baseball



Daniel
play soccer • swim more • abc sounds • say prayers • enjoy primary •

Luke
healthy • happy • sleep through the night

12 comments:

Leslie said...

So you're setting Goals? Is that all? I don't see anything else even though the word "Goals" is powerful on it's own!

Jessica O. said...

Leslie-
I published on accident before I finished you are just to quick!

Sarah said...

those are some great goal. . . especially love the "sell syrup". Let me in on the little secret- maybe I can sell some in NJ.

Leslie said...

Okay, you're right and those are good goals to follow!

Jocelyn said...

Jess...these are amazing goal. Looks like an ambitious year for all. Especially Daniel with that whole primary thing

Tami Harris said...

Wow, posting your goals on your blog. That's pressure, I'm going to be following up and seeing how you are doing with those! :) Actually, writing them down I think you have a 90% better chance of accomplishing them. Or maybe not, I thought I heard that somewhere...

Ryan & Holly Willard said...

I want to buy your syrup, we've almost used all of ours from Christmas. My first recommendation for digital scrapbooking is, buying memory mixer.

Heather said...

Nice work at setting goals Olsens. I've decided I hate setting goals so I'm not doing it this year. Sorry for the negativity. Maybe that should be a goal for me. I'm sure you will be successful.

Jen said...

Great post! I will probably steal it. There is nothing wrong with toast.

Turpin Times said...

Jess, you've inspired me to write down my goals. Good idea posting them - pressure's on baby!! Good luck.

Nicole said...

I am glad to see that you are setting resolutions for your whole family. It's a mothers way right?

Jessica O. said...

They made their own resolutions...I just wrote them down.