Monday, January 5, 2009

Swimwear

Juicy Couture Beach (I've seen this in person it won't be see through)

Juicy Couture Beach ( I love this color)

We are going to Mexico in a couple of months. As an incentive to workout and eat right I am rewarding myself with a new swimsuit. I won't buy the suit until closer to vacation time. These are my favorites this week. I'm sure this will change but I'm leaning towards the yellow one. I've never been huge into Juicy Couture. Probably because they redefined the track suit which I believe is over worn. People think they are dressed and ready to go out the door because they put on a velor sweat suit. It's still a sweat suit! But I do love their Beach line. Also I'm not normally a one piece kind of girl... so it's a stretch. I prefer two pieces. In a one piece your being torn in two different directions (wedgie). But these are pretty darn cute so... I think I might be willing to give the one piece a try besides...the shirring on the suits is camouflaging which is exactly what you need after having a baby!

8 comments:

Leslie said...

Jess, I really liking them and I think it would flattery your body. It's hard but I voting for the yellow even thought the red is darn cute too.

Leslie said...

goodness I wasn't finish but I press enter too soon. Anyway, it's great you're going Mexico with your Hubby.

Jocelyn said...

Wow Jess....I love them both but I think I would have to vote for the red....so cute. BTW you already look pretty fabulous...Great Work

Natty said...

My vote is for the red. I am so agreeing with your distaste of the velour suit too. Its just as easy to put on some jeans and a sweater as it is the sweats! I enjoy your resolutions post too. You are ambitious!

Ryan & Holly Willard said...

It's a tough choice. I like the halter top on the yellow one but the color and details of the pink one. I say get them both.

Shauna Hardy said...

I'm with Holly...just get them both. I'm guessing you're going to Mexico for more than one day so you'll have plenty of days to wear them right? You can't wear the same swimsuit the entire vacation anyway.

Nicole said...

You get the yellow and I'll get the red.

Kim Ward said...

Get the red one. Also remember with yellow if your not very tan yellow is less flattering. Red I say.