Monday, January 12, 2009

Beauty Best!!

I recently decided to add my favorite fashion and beauty finds to my blog. So get excited to listen to me ramble about my silly passion. I know I spend way to much time thinking about this stuff but I have to be me. So enjoy!



I love this mascara Maybeline Lash Discovery (mini brush). It goes on smoothly and is easy to remove. If you have sensitive eyes this is a great find. The mini brush allows for no clumping. I always loved Lancome Mascara for these same reasons but for $6.99 at any drugstore I think I'll save myself the extra coin.

This is not so cheap. I recently discovered laura mercier foundations. I have never found a drugstore product that I liked and I've tried all the brands. This however goes on beautifully and leaves no residue. I hate the "make-up" feeling but I love make-up. Tinted Moisturizer is great for day and is easy to apply. Goof Proof!! I love this for in a hurry but yet I don't want to look like a bag lady. Very little goes a long way.

9 comments:

Jocelyn said...

These are great Jess...I have so needed a new mascara. Love the foundation choice as well it is so good.

Nicole said...

The mascara is a good find. I have sensitive eyes and it does not bother them. Thanks for the good tip Jess.

Kim Ward said...

I can't wait to try the mascara, I can't seem to find one that dosen't bother my eyes and can't beat the price. Also where is the foundation sold?

Sarah said...

fabulous- i was headed to the store today for some new mascara. the tinted moisturizer- drug store or dept. store? Do tell please. This is one area I lack in terribly so keep the goodies coming. miss you.

Jen said...

I need to try that mascara. I agree that you have to go with a higher quality (more expensive) brand of foundation.

Leslie said...

I love tinted foundation because I it's light and not heavy. I enjoy this post. Thank Jess!

Ryan & Holly Willard said...

Yes! I'm so happy you are including beauty finds (to feed my obsession with make-up)! I've been looking for a good mascara forever. I even bought the best of pack from Sephora and can't find one I like.

Brandice said...

Jessica you always look beautiful and I could never tell that you were saving money the whole time! Now if I could just find a foundation that tints my face to look like a radiant princess, then I would be set. Thanks for the tips. :)

Erin said...

So where do I buy this Laura business? Sounding great-
I definitely want MORE beauty tips from Jess!