Do the white ones taste different than the pink?
I don't think they do at all but Wade totally thinks the white are better. I think he's crazy. I'm sure next he will tell me that M&M's taste differently. I don't think so but it doesn't really matter to me I"m not prejudice about candy color.
10 comments:
funny and I agree with you and I can't tell the difference. It just taste good.
I don't think they actually taste different, but I have candy preferecne colors. I like green m&m's best, I haven't had goodn' plenty in a long time though, so Wade may be right, I don't know?
These totally remind me of work! David would always get a bag of them from Top Stop and I would always steal a few in between patients. Sorry, David. I don't really even like licorice, but these seemed to hit the spot. They all tasted the same to me. I liked to suck on them until the candy coating dissolved and then chew the licorice. TMI.
I agree with Wade. I think they taste different and I think M&Ms taste different, especially the blue.
I don't like good and plenty because the licorice flavor is way to strong. But if I close my eyes and pretend that I like it then I think they have a diffent flavor.
Oh, I think those are gross!
My vote is with you! It is all in his head! :)
I've never paid attention. But I do enjoy the good n plenties.
We need to play.
No offense Jessica but DISGUSTING!!! Don't know if they taste any different I had them only once in my life and spit it out immediately. Why didn't anyone tell me that they tasted like black licorice!! Steve thinks that red everything tastes better!! WHATEVER!! They all taste the same to me!
No Difference. But this is sort of like Dad eating marshmellows. What is the point?
Post a Comment